Saturday, January 07, 2006

"New" Biggie Album & Busa Bus



What up people. It's Evil Bee, dj extraordinaire, with my first post on this dope site. Thanx Haze...good to be on board!

Biggie must be turning in his grave with this "Duets" album that recently came out. Some of the stuff on there I can see releasing (collabos with Jay-Z, Faith Evans, Nas, Mary J, Pac)...but puttin dudes that BIG probably never knew existed or were in elementary school when he was alive such as Smelly Nelly, Juelz Santana, Lil Wayne??, Freeway, Slim Thug, and for Christ's sake, Big Gee????!! It's disrespect in my eyes. When he was with us he didn't just colaborate with anybody. Was there not another way than this that Diddy could make more money??

Oh, and while I'm at it, how money hungry is Busta right now to do the remix of that awful garbage "Laffy Taffy" bullshit?! This cat came out with two strong singles for the new Aftermath debut ("Where's Your Money" f/ Ol' Dirty & "Touch It") and then I hear this shit. We have to pray he's not going to include those D4L rejects on his new album. Fuck anybody who calls themselves a hip-hop fan and supports that song. Okay, I'm done...for now.
PEACE-